17 Day Diet and Meal Plan Advice

Bookmark and Share
*I know it looks a little long but please read on…*
Okay so I’ve gone through several diet stages. About a year ago I lost 17 or so pounds by eating oatmeal for breakfast, soup for lunch, and only fruit for dinner. It worked for a while but I simply couldn’t live off of that forever.

Then this summer I began counting calories which was a complete mess, because i limited myself to 1200 a day, which made me maintain my weight gain (I gained the 17 back before I started calorie counting).

A few weeks ago I was advised by my doctor to limit myself to 3 fruits a day and eat 1800 calories while limiting fat to 30 grams. (supposedly my addiction to fruit had too much sugar, with about 8 servings a day).
So I tried this approach while also limiting sugar to 40 additional grams and 3 fruits. That also failed, i think I was eating too many meals and carbohydrates.

Okay so this is my new plan that I’m hoping will FINALLY work.
- Eat 3 meals a day
- 1800 Calories a day
- 30 grams of fat limit
- 3 fruits for snacks between meals
- 40 grams of additional sugar
- And stop eating 2 hrs before going to bed

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment