Apocalypse now or later with Kerre Woodham opinion

Bookmark and Share
Used to do wonder whether there appeared to be any point in processing my column this few days. After all, if Harold Hiking, the 89-year-old head of an Christian broadcasting group, was right and also the world came to a good end in an apocalyptic inferno to the weekend, I could have used my time doing something I truly, really wanted to complete instead.

To be good to Camping, what this individual actually said was which at 10pm on Wednesday, the rapture would occur when the many believers would be adopted to heaven. The heathens and godless tarts will be left behind, to cool their pumps until October 21 during which time they might be ravaged by huge amounts and natural disaster before being consigned into a fiery hell.



Which is pretty much what Continues to be happening over recent years months anyway.

Camping's believers, and surprisingly there are lots of thousand, cancelled insurance guidelines, decided not to ebook holidays and ate that cupboards bare in preparation therefore to their leaving this mortal coil : so they'll be hectic getting their lives back to order tomorrow.

Still, they will see it as much better being safe and stored than sorry.

I didn't lose out on all the religious hoo-ha entirely. I had my very own version of rapture happen yesterday where I used to be taken from Mosgiel in addition to returned to Auckland through Air New Zealand. That's about as rapturous as I'm gonna get.

To complicate issues for believers, the earth's most famous cosmologist, Stephen Hawking, said this week that there were no heaven anyway - the fact that concept was just a fairy story if anyone else is afraid of death.

So when confronted with conflicting information, I thought we would file on time in addition to bypass a night connected with hedonistic bliss with my personal bloke. In my universe, a wrathful editor is more scary over a wrathful god.

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment